MODECollective

MODECollective was created as a resource for young designers, students and fashion enthusiasts entering the professional fashion world.

The goal of this blog is to create an environment where questions, concerns, advice and fashion news and history can be shared in order to educate, mentor and showcase the talent that will lead the next generation of the fashion industry.



Saturday, September 11, 2010

How Do I Get Started-Part III

How do I get started is a big question--one that needs several follow ups. Through my research of my most favorite sites that are listed to the right I have come across some great information regarding how to get started in many other professions within the fashion industry.

Below are links to great articles and interviews of some top industry professionals that can help guide you in the right direction as you look to answer the question--How Do I Get Started?

How to become a fashion editor
How to become a fashion designer
How to become a fashion model
How to become a fashion photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment